Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is It Ok To Use Curtains And Blinds What To Do With My New Blinds?

What to do with my new blinds? - is it ok to use curtains and blinds

I have just a few new colors of the window of my room and I did not! I'm looking for some suggestions on how you see them, just over half.

My living room has a window that has an arc shape at the top. They convinced me, the blinds and 3 / 4 of the way to be appropriate, "Mode" and "cool!" Now that we have not seen it looks good! It seems a little silly, strange and incomplete. All I can think is,
1) Burn and make it your curtains - not very interested in what you just add the cost!
2) Keep is - and certainly cheaper than 1, but not much
3) Mount the colors as you go. That would still be a gap of 2-4 cm between the blind and the highest point of the window.

So I think I have two questions. First, each have an idea of the 4th and, secondly, when I with 3 or 2, someone has an idea of what you do with an artistic distance. Should I or trying to fill the void with something.

6 comments:

CT said...

Have you called the company for the blind. Thye could try to modify them so that you can keep another window. This happened to me and the company had set for myself, dazzle me.

chicwitp... said...

Owens My husband is the family of a business / processing companies for the production window and my husband works as a sales representative for the Southern States .... Arch blinds are sold at the top of the window of the curve, so you can cover the entire window. .... on "transition" The idea is a new thing for many people because they can have privacy when you need it, but they always open in the sun ... . If you let me know what state you live to find a store that will find our product and maybe u can a blind arch sells ...

debwils_... said...

We have the same type of window function. We have the shops on the fact that a semi-circle was the top left window. We have a range of plate-like blinds. This is a body of traditional fabrics such as curtains, but a fan

marcus said...

I assume that your interior designer "strange" Close the curtains, which affect the depth of your window frame and the gap with a higher coordination of the skirt fabric to fit the blinds and furniture. If you ever want to change the blinds, you get to your opening of the entire window to fulfill.

Ollie said...

I would be the average net profit, not like a great solution, im sure that you learn to live with them until you can afford to shoot them.

shell said...

could be a window valance to fill the gap at the top?

Post a Comment