Sunday, January 10, 2010

Xanax Addiction Treatment Xanax Addiction?

Xanax addiction? - xanax addiction treatment

I have a so-called orthostatic hypotension, tachycardia syndrome, a type of nervous system disorder. So my body produces too much adrenaline, to me an irregular heartbeat. I also have anxiety disorders and depression resistant to treatment, which makes everything worse. My doctor gave me Xanax - Volume 2 mg per day and drank from time to time since November 2005. This reduces the level of adrenaline and helps to calm my heart. Recently, however, has stopped working and my heart beats irregularly, from time to time. When I try to reduce the dose, worsened the situation, and I want to kill me b / c I'm over in a panic. My doctor does not appear on the severity of my problem to understand ... What should I do? I also take atenolol, keep my heart rate and Lexapro help with anxiety and depression. Thank you!

5 comments:

Xanax Addiction said...

HEALTH IS BETTER THAN WEALTH.

Banander... said...

Your body is on their medications over time, reducing its effectiveness is not a drug Xanax, which is very dangerous to play for you, to the dose. If you do not want your doctor to help you take it seriously and see another doctor. It can be a beneficial for you to see / Psych Pain Management Office. They specialize in the management of these medicines and safe and affective. will be greatly improved. Good luck!

JD said...

I would see another doctor for another opinion. When stopped working xanax other drugs should be tried to begin to alleviate the symptoms. Dony, I can see why your doctor does not take seriously, because you do not risk with your heart. I hope this gives you a help

mary texas said...

They have a real hard time with it. their advice, the second and third

DeltaQue... said...

Hello Ben,
I'm sorry that you have to worry much! Well it is when it seems you really know what it is and how to take care of it!
I'm not sure what your question is whether the Xanax? Do you think that your doctor does not understand that you should increase your dose?
Xanax is very addictive as I'm sure you know, so if this is the case with your doctor about the addition to the medicines they take to be affected. If you do too much Xanax is more efficient because it produces euphoria and it is not good if the regulation of heart problems.
If you think you need a change, then you can propose another prescribed drug for anxiety.
Please note, calmly and clearly speak to your doctor take it seriously for you!
Good luck to you, I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment