Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thick Cervical Mucus The Day After Period Is Over I'm Experiencing Thick Lotiony Cervical Mucus On My Panties. At First I Thought My Period Came Early?

I'm experiencing thick lotiony cervical mucus on my panties. at first i thought my period came early? - thick cervical mucus the day after period is over

I had my first period, 20 January, and I'm not sure if I am 28 or 30 cycles per day. I think my period of 3-4 days from today. I do not remember with a swollen belly before the deadline, and certainly never felt so much CM. The last few days. Also I was sick every time I tried to finish my meal.

2 comments:

·Jennife... said...

Yes, you should be a gynecologist.
It may be simply the excess of MC, but also a yeast infection. I would not worry to much, but I always consult a doctor to relieve your thoughts or if you require special treatment for something.

C S said...

Ask your gynecologist sweety ....

I'm sure there is nothing so bad, so do not panic. But you should the gynecologist.

Post a Comment