Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Check Prolapsed Uterus Do Vaginal Walls Go Around Your Cervix?

Do vaginal walls go around your cervix? - how to check prolapsed uterus

I looked at my days and I noticed something "not sure if there is something serious or not. I am and I can feel my neck, about half of the index finger and is located just left (Whether you are looking down), then I can put my finger down his throat in the past, my vagina. "Is this how you like? I'm afraid you can have a prolapsed uterus, but not "sure I had a prolapse of the uterus would be able to feel my vagina at all, I do not want to mislead anyone, I have not put my finger down his throat. I feel as my neck, the small hole, and then when I was still going on in my vagina and appears on my neck begins to expand. I have my time and I'm not sure if it because I know that the cervix a little drop, but I thought that the neck is inserted into the vagina, making it the most I'll be with my finger.

1 comments:

S. Mommy said...

The cervix is usually higher than in the time and is therefore not unreasonable to be in a position sought. This may not feel the cervix.

Post a Comment