Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pinky The Star Videos Does Anyone Else Find That The More Successful You Become, The More Difficult It Is To Find A Good Partner?

Does anyone else find that the more successful you become, the more difficult it is to find a good partner? - pinky the star videos

I was very lucky in business and success in a variety of areas. I am also well trained and have gained a degree or two. At the same time I also like the weather and watch the game, or play golf or stay at home and a video. I am calm, low-maintenance kind of Guy.

However, it is difficult to give a woman who is as intelligent and successful, to know. I do not mean someone who is stiff and Brainiac. ".. He who speaks 7 languages, just drink Merlot with 68 little fingers extended, which only grows a Jaguar, and it takes only designer labels. I spoke with a woman who lives her life with dignity and class basic and common sense .

I'm tired of these women are strong, tasteless, ignorant, and I think the most important thing in life is a good shoe sale. Instead of a safe and control over their own lives, they spend the whole day gossip and blame on others and have a breakdown on trivial issues.

It is not just beauty queens. . . In fact, many of the "average" looking for women who have the worst personalities.

Where there's a real man with a wife who can find something of real substance rather than give too sick not win because their favorite "Dancing With The Stars"?

2 comments:

Humble Bee said...

I think that looking only at the wrong places. Where are these people? The mall? Club? Bars? These places are terrible, meet people, you know ...
With the experience I saw that if I have the things you love, you must have someone with similar interests and goals to find. What if I ran the marathon, there were not many people who like to run successfully, even when I walk, walk, meet interesting people. Do volunteer work, going to museums, shooting paintballs, the coup de golf, go karting, surfing, you find people who have something in common with you because you are there for the same reason. I hate people who then go to clubs or shopping malls, because why are they there? No life maybe?

kheserth... said...

Umm.

I do not think it has anything to do with the growing success. Its just that the vast majority of Western women, in fact, now gossipng in footwear sales good, blame others, obsessed with breakdowns. Until their marriage. During the manufacture of footwear and home textiles.

Post a Comment