Friday, December 11, 2009

Bbs Art How Can I Convince My Family My Firearms Hobby Is Healthy?

How can I convince my family my firearms hobby is healthy? - bbs art

My family is very liberal and they hate guns. But I'm fascinated by them. My father recently took me to a shooting range once and it was easy to shoot a gun. I really want to do more, like a gun or even their own, but say it is too far into the hobby. Sometimes I feel like the concept art for weapons of me and my brothers were afraid that I still am a terrorist or something. I am not even allowed to have an Airsoft gun. My sister is dead scared and thought that Airsoft Guns can kill, if in fact it takes 8mm plastic beads.

How can I convince my harmless hobby, and can never be an assassin in cold blood? I am very liberal in the same way. My view of weapons is probably more conservative than ever before, take to the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment