Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Truck Keyless Entry Disable Keyless Entry For A 98 Chevy Truck?

Disable keyless entry for a 98 Chevy Truck? - truck keyless entry

I have a 98 Chevy Truck, and keyless entry, there was always a little weird, but I think that in the final stretch. There were moments that would disable the starter motor, but the cleaning of the battery terminals, this could fix, but this time did not work. He has all these click noster and the alarm will sound distorted, but more importantly, I can not start the car. I have tried using various methods and reprogramming I found online, but no luck

How do I disable the system so I can at least make it work.

1 comments:

Kristen W said...

Very likely not to enter the "key" system. It may be the locking system will be obtained, however. This is a problem of passive safety. Unfortunetly there is no way to disable "" I know. This could be a way to circumvent the system, but is the easiest, just replace the sensor PASSLOCK (in the housing of the lock cylinder is located), lasting about an hour. And the game will cost about $ 98 (www.gmpartsdirect.com GM PART # 26049449).

But who is the "typical" cause of failure. (usually the light of security will be enabled. The yellow light that looks like a padlock). I get by chance to the manufacturer, and another workshop was to be bought from the same parts.

Goodluck

Post a Comment