Sunday, December 27, 2009

North Carolina Lease Laws What Happens To Me For Breaking Lease In North Carolina?

What happens to me for breaking lease in North Carolina? - north carolina lease laws

I know there are many answers on Yahoo to break, to the lease, but I see nothing special, that have helped me.

Let me say that I do not see my rent can begin. My roommate, you should ask for a certain time, and was carefully hidden in my files, but they lost. So I do not know the details of what I regard for what it is.

Well, my contract runs until May 11, 2010th I like to go as quickly as possible. I am perfectly willing to lose my deposit, so it is not a problem. This is me, happen but if not, when I say he left the state, and only to another house in another town, leaving only one behind, safe and all that? Also keep in mind that the owner is a real estate consulting.

I think I'm asking is before the court could again be brought to justice? Return "Is He came to me and my roommate selection of North Carolina? Most of you can take with me the deposit or sue for additional amounts could, what is Likelikescenerios and I face, and then, what is worse case scenerios?

0 comments:

Post a Comment