Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Camera Tripod Parts Slik Means Quality Camcorder Microphone Help?

Camcorder microphone help? - camera tripod parts slik means quality

I have a video camera with an external microphone, but did not really mount point in the video camera, I have two questions:

1) There are certain situations where the group is an independent position for the microphone is not appropriate, what other options do I have the microphone, is there anything we can get that just for the microphone and simply a generic kind of clip, so it can connect to ... Perhaps with the exception of the camera tripod? all microphone clips I've seen seem to go with a shoe

2) I do not know, get the kind of microphone, shotgun / stereo / radio / Rifle etc.I would like to replace just a good workhorse microphones, the video-camera? I have about £ 50/60, to spend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment